History of our firm
Anderson Memorials, formerly known as AP Anderson & Sons ,was started in Wanganui in 1914 by AP (Andrew) Anderson.
Today the family business is managed by his great-grandson Tony Anderson.
Anderson Memorials now has three offices located inWanganui, Palmerston North & Feilding. We are also available for work to the surrounding districts & areas throughout New Zealand.
Product knowledge, customer service & the ability to meet our customer needs are top priority amongst the staff at Anderson Memorials.
Our family business is a foundation member of the New Zealand Master Monumental Masons Association(NZMMMA) which was established in 1945. This association maintains the high standards of the industry & carefully monitors its members for quality & customer care.
- Memorial Design - 2004
- Memorial Artwork - 2006
- Memorial Design & Installation - 2007
- Cremation Memorial Design - 2007
- NZQA National Certificate in
- Monumental Masonry-2011 - Tony Anderson
- Monumental Masonry-2011 - David Topless
- 60 Years Service Certificate - Richard Anderson
- Life Member to NZMMMA - Richard Anderson